Saturday, February 28, 2009

Umbrella

Our politicians are getting physical now. Wow! Things have really change hah.

With the things going on now, I really can't see or can't predict what's going to happen to our future generations in this beloved country of ours. How can I? Things can change in just split seconds here, 'now you see it now you don't', 'now you have it now you don't'...

Don't understand what I mean? Neither do I.

I think I better get an umbrella, get some shades from the sun and a little protection from the rain? Just have to make sure the umbrella is in good condition! I enjoyed this video. It's one of the many versions of 'Umbrella' by Vanilla Sky. Hope you do too.




And...here is the original version by Rihanna (the poor girl who got beaten up by Chris Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment