Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love this guy!

I came across this guy's blog from 'canonmalaysians' and I fell for him right on!

Johann Hari

An award-winning journalist who writes twice-weekly for the Independent, one of Britain's leading newspapers, and the Huffington Post. He also writes for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Le Monde, Le Monde Diplomatique, The New Republic, El Mundo, The Guardian, The Melbourne Age, the Sydney Morning Herald, South Africa's Star, The Irish Times, and a wide range of other international newspapers and magazines.

This guy is damn impressive! I love what he wrote, I love his ideas, I love his senses and I love his guts! Read more about his work here.

If we could have more people like him, we could well be on our way to the true freedom of speech! Freedom to speak of what we believe! Freedom to ask what we think is not right and freedom to correct the not so right things. Freedom to create a better future for our future generations.

You're cool Johann! I salute you!

Thank you 'canonmalaysians'.


No comments:

Post a Comment