Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm a fool?

I am not a politician, nor am I a fan of politics. I don't know much about politics either but I would like to know how this game is being played in our country.

Looking at the situation in Perak state, I'm sure both BN and Pakatan will not budge and will remain firm in their own way. In the process, the people of the state are the ones that will suffer most. When they casted their vote during the 2008 election last year, little do they know that the party they voted for will suddenly changed to another. It's like magic! After you marked the 'X' beside the logo of the party you wanted it may transform to another! The scariest part is, it transforms into the opposition's logo! Wow!

I'm just speechless. I wonder who started this game and who agreed to the rules? If party hopping is allowed in a so call Democratic System, then why are we voting? Are we as voters being informed of this ruling? That whatever party we voted for could just turn to another just because the candidate say so? And we have no right to say anything?

Isn't this what Anwar has been saying since August last year that he will have enough....to take over the government and create 'the change'? Why didn't anyone say anything about this then? If nothing has been said then why is there so much to be said now?

What about Badawi? He hasn't said anything...then and now. Or has he? Excuse me, does he still exist?

Now I really felt like I'm a fool or maybe being treated as one, for I may never understand how this political game is being played. All I know is, as a citizen of this democratic country, I am being played...out! How about the rest of you (Malaysians) out there?


No comments:

Post a Comment