Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire.

I watched it! Yes, this 8 Oscar awards winning movie.

I would say, it's good entertainment! Worth my time watching it! A cleverly written story. It's not a true story but it can be, not like the Curious Case of Benjamin Button - can never be! 'True' of course!



This story is about Jamal Malik (the leading actor) who became a millionaire after winning the biggest cash price in the game show, " Who wants to be a Millionaire!" Please don't be mistaken, it is not about how he spend his price. It is about how he can answer all the questions correctly and how in the first place he became a participant in the game show.


This story consists of a string of emotions attached to it. Amused-amazed-disheartening-deception-cruelty-sadness-anger-betrayal-bravery and....a happy ending! Another good thing is, there's no singing and dancing Bollywood style throughout the movie. Only happens at the end.


You don't have to agree with me. Go watch it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I m happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.

    _____________________
    Dog Training in Northern Virginia

    ReplyDelete