Monday, February 9, 2009

Goodbye, my love!

Granny didn't recover from her stroke. I know she tried and she fought hard. She did everything she was told...trying to get better. To steal more time in this world to spend with her beloved children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

She is such a strong woman, with her condition she still manage to throw in a few jokes and make us all laugh. Leaving fond memories for us to cherish and remember in her own way.

On the 6th of February, she crossed the line...over to the other world...

I hope she will find peace and be free of all her sufferings once she's there.

I hope she will meet up with grandpa, granduncle, her long gone relatives and friends.

If there is really such a thing as The Other World, I hope she enjoys the reunion party they throw for her!

In this world, I'll miss her dearly! She is just irreplaceable!

No comments:

Post a Comment