Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Samy...again!

If there's a nomination for the most corrupted.....

I'm sure Sam will be one of those that would be on the list! Whether he will get the award will be another issue but I bet he won't be too far from getting it!

The list too will be so long that we might not see the end of it!

Why? I guessed we are so accustom to corruption, so much so we have turned a blind eye to it....could it be we have been told right from the beginning that it is part of our life, it's the way our society works and that we have to accept it!

I'm not willing to accept this fact but if this is a fact, then is there anything we can do to change it?

Can we flush out all the shit and have a healthier, cleaner society?

Hmmm....where do we start? From the top down? Or from the bottom up? Then the sides? Left to right? Or right to left? How high is the top and how low is the bottom? How wide are the sides? How long do we need? 1 year? 10 years? 100 years? Or longer?

I'm willing to try, as long as it takes. Maybe....that day will come but I guess I won't be around to witness it! It's for the future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment