Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can I cry?

Just for the sake of crying? Cleaning my eyes, my brains, my emotions?

Suddenly I felt very tired, suddenly I felt very sad, suddenly everything is very bleak.

Yet no one to turn to, no one to talk to, no one cares?

Can someone take away my burden, take away my sadness, take away my emotion?

Can I, open my heart to let all these feelings flow out?

Or should I just buried them away, in a far away land and forever hold my peace?

I'm sorry I cannot hold on any longer, I'm sorry I cannot help myself,

I'm sorry I'm being emo!

Who cares? It's not important!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeen,
    I'm not trying to be predatory over your current vulnerability. You seem like you've wonder into a very depressing state. I'm not offering any solution here neither am I trying to convince you that I understand your situation. All I want to say is that sometime things that seem important to you now may just be something frivolous a year from now. Happiness is just a state of mind, it's the most elusive thing to achieve.

    This world is not an easy to place for anyone who care too much and passionate about the things that matter most to them. I believe you are one such person. It is perfectly ok to be emotional and have the feeling of isolation. This is a cynical world after all; I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bro, thks for your concern.

    No worry bro, I'm just being emo. It happens to me every now and then. I'll just have to ride thru these emo waves!

    I guess it happens this time because I'm feeling sad over my granny's condition.

    I'll move on!

    ReplyDelete