Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love you!



Perak, the state where I was born.

.

My hometown, where I took my first step, my first word,
my first school, my first friend,
my first bowl of ngah choy kai rice!



I love you, Perak.


Look what happened to you now.

Your name, tarnished. By those whom you trusted.
I'm sadden.

Your ground soiled. By those whom you provide shelter to.
I'm hurt.



Your people betrayed. By those who said one but did two?
I'm confused.


Rules not followed, laws not upheld,
unspoken words, unexpressed feelings?



The government - the people? The Sultan - the Raja Muda?
State government - Federal government?
Zambry - Nizar?
Siva - Ganes?
BN - PKR?

Now what?

I'm more confused.

Is this a dream or a nightmare?

Wake up? Soon?

I still love you!

Perak!




No comments:

Post a Comment