Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Gift of Sex? A Treat or A Trap?

Having sex everyday for the whole year, 365 days?! Wow! Can this be real?

I read this article by Stuart Jeffries with much interest to find out which hunk in this world could survive this kind of marathon! If you want to know more, read this book, 365 Nights: A Memoir Of Intimacy by Charla Muller.

Charla Muller offered her husband sex every night for a whole year for his 40th birthday. Photograph: Armando Bellmas/New York Times/Redux/eyevine


It all started with the idea of giving her husband the most unforgettable gift for his 40th birthday. After reading the Galatians 5.22-23 in her Bible , Charla came up with the idea of giving her husband the gift of sex, everyday for the whole year! I can't help but to wonder if she is actually giving this gift as a treat for herself? Lol! This sounds like a trap! If the husband refuses to accept the gift, their relationship might get hurt. If he accepts it, it means he has just signed a verbal agreement to have sex with his wife everyday, rain or shine! Imagine getting your husband to do it to you everyday? Whoa! A dream come true? No?

I couldn't get myself to believe this. I guessed the wife may have no problem but how can the husband survived this routine? I think even the fittest 40 year old man will have a hard time getting an erection 365 consecutive days, talk about staying erect! Okay, maybe I don't know. Maybe it's possible?

Yeah, I am really curious. If what Charla Muller wrote is true, she should be the happiest woman in the world (at least for that year, coz I don't know what happened after that one year offer expire) and my hats off to her husband! Hey, he should start selling some kind of super stud oil or special formula drink or something, it would be a hit!

Or...is her story merely fiction or more so her own fantasy? For once, I don't buy this. Sorry Charla! But I'm happy for you!

2 comments: