Thursday, May 14, 2009

Free Lunch?

Have anyone told you this before? "There's no such thing as free lunch?"
Well, who say so? Someone bought me lunch!

Okay, I had lunch with two of the nicest people I know. Two gentlemen whom I've known for ages. Yes, since I was in my teens! Decades ago!

No, no, they are not my uncles! They were my bosses. Yes, how cool - to have a meal with your ex-bosses together. We were working in....? Guess? Canon of course!
It has been quite a while since we lost touch. Thanks to the smart invention of computer and internet service that we finally found each other again.

We ate at this place called Goon Wah, located somewhere off Jalan Kuchai Lama. Famous for their XO fish head noodle, stir-fry loh su fan, braised pork with yam and some others which I cannot remember. (If you want to know their exact location, call me. I can take you there?)

What a sumptuous, simple yet extraordinary meal! We had the 3 dishes above and we cannot even finish it! What a waste! Sorry I didn't take a photo this time, maybe the next time? If there is one? More to come I hope?

Thanks Andrew, thanks Stanley! Can we do this more often? I know I'm being greedy but who doesn't want....free lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment