Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time is bad, sales is bad!

Sales is bad, is it because time is bad?

KLCI dropped, US Dow Jones dips below 10,000 points, Sydney sharply lower, Wellington tumble, Jakarta plunge, Seoul down sharply, Shanghai losses, Tokyo sharp drop, Taipei sharply lower....are the headlines of the biz news today.

Does this mean that there's a global economic down turn now, high inflation rate sweeping across the globe? Everyone is cautious and is not willing to part with their income easily.

So, keep more spend less. No wonder our retail industry is so badly hit with sales dropped at least 30-40% since July and is still plunging. Is there anything we can do to save this plunging market? I wonder. And I'm worried if this goes on, I may not be able to sustain the business any longer.

When can it become normalized again? I guess nobody seems to be able to answer this question promptly. I hope soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment