Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am living in Heaven!

I cannot deny nor would I, that I'm living in Heaven...of Food that is.

Malaysia is a food Heaven! The varieties of food we have here is enormous! I think if we were to eat one type of food a day, it can stretch out to years without us having to repeat a single dish!

Wow! That's amazing. So how are we supposed to go hungry here? I think it can never happen here unless of course you are out of cash. You can almost get food at whatever hour of the day here except if you're picky with your food or if you stay in the jungle.

I love food, not a picky eater with a few exceptions. I like to go for good and cheap food. Not so much into fine cuisines (a bit koo hon lor). I'm sure there are people out there who shares the same idea as I. That's why I'm thinking of starting a new link for this purpose of sharing good & cheap food experience. It's simple, whenever I come across any nice and cheap food, I will post it on this link and.... hopefully some of you out there will drop by and also share some of your experience with me.

Sounds great to me! Let just hope it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment