Friday, October 3, 2008

Help! I'm growing...sideways!

Because of Hari Raya and the holidays I have been eating, quite a lot.

I'm sure I have put on some weight, not sure how much, don't want to know.
But I can feel the extra weight, somewhere. My abdomen is the worst hit I guess.
How do I know? I can feel it, when I bend down to wear my socks and shoes, when I try to put on my jeans, when I sit down. All these actions which I can do so effortlessly last time is now getting into me. I even find it hard to breathe sometimes. And of course I can see it too, I've got mirror at home, mah.

NOooo! I'm getting fat! Must lose some of these useless tissues. How! Slimming courses? Fitness Centres? Special Diet? These will cost me a bomb! No, no, no!

I think the best way is.... 'Do Not Eat'. No, not starve myself. Yes, eat less food and eat fewer meals. This way I can lose weight and save some money too. Great! I'm going all out for it!

Any takers out there? Think about it, lose weight and save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment