Saturday, October 4, 2008

canonmalaysians.com

This site is created by the person that I've been idolizing since I was in my 20's.
He was my boss then. Being at such a tender age, everything to me is so fresh and exciting. I was like the frog that just came out from its well. So this cool guy has got a kind of character that sweeps through me like... Okay, okay. I'm lying. He sacked me! So, how could I forget him!

I was working in Canon, my first job in a big corporation. An 8 to 5, 5 days week job. At that time, I thought, "Wow! This is it, I can work here for the rest of my life!"

Well, of course it didn't happen that way. I left Canon after 2+ years. I got sacked, remember?

So, here I am now being an ex-canon. When I found out this site from my dear friend Angela (another ex-canon) I have been following this site ever since. A great site!

I contacted some of the ex-canons and we had lunch. Of course I also contacted the honourable blogger of this site, Kafu and we had lunch and talk about old time. (for him lah, I'm not old yet)
After not seeing him for...i think about 10++ years, amazingly he still looks the same. His secret? He said...is that he grows old from the bottom upwards and it hasn't reach his face yet.

Quite some guy, don't you think so. The other ex-canons that I met and some that I still keep in touch with are Angela Woon, Kelvin Chen, Joanne Lee, Shirlyn Gan, Andrew Kong, Philip Tay, Lee Peng, Beh Chin, Tracy Lye, KC Han, Albert Leong, Jack Lim, Ah Fook, Gary Ng, Lim Weng Soon...if I forgot anyone, please forgive me.

If anyone, be it canons or ex-canons or non-canons, who wish to visit this site, just type the title above. (No, I'm not the official advertiser for this site, just thought it is worth visiting if you're interested)

In case you wonder why the site doesn't have any news or pictures of me, it's because I did not consent to it. Maybe in future?

No comments:

Post a Comment