Sunday, October 12, 2008

I miss my dog!


Out of the blues today, I suddenly remembered my dog, Twinkle.

Given to me by a friend, she was 6 months old then. Quite a cheeky dog. She was all over me seeking affection and attention. I spend a lot of time with her for I wasn't working full time then. I taught her tricks and we build up quite a relationship. I loved her dearly.

We had 2 years of wonderful time together when one day it happened. She was doing her usual thing in our garden while I was upstairs doing my chores. Someone had left the front gate a jar and no one noticed it. And that was the last time I saw her.

Until today after 2 years, I do not know what has actually happened to her. Did she wandered off herself or has someone just walked in and took her away? I have searched the whole neighbourhood for her and even put up posters but she was never found. I just wished she was okay or being picked up by someone who would give her a new home and loved her like I did.

I missed her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment