Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Cook...

I wanted to cook! Suddenly I wanted to dish up something. Don't know why and I don't want to know why, just feel like doing it.

So, I got some ingredients and there I go, preparing and cooking up dish after dish of food. I can say that I haven't been doing this for quite a while. I thought I might lose the touch.

But then again, what the heck...I just do it anyway. And what do you know, I came up with quite a few good dishes. (beyond my expectations) Think I still got it.

If you really wanted to know, these are the dishes that I managed to come up with:







Clockwise from left is braised sea cucumber and chinese mushrooms lined with chinese mustard and abalone (the cheap ones lah), steam scallops with garlic and ginger, steam sea promfret with light soy sauce and stir-fried prawns with salted egg yolk.

And there is also a pot of fish maw soup which I didn't manage to snap a photo of.

Hmm, I would say to myself, "not bad" as the end result is quite clear. See for yourself:


If anyone want the recipe, I would gladly share. Till the next time I cook again, (maybe months later or sooner) it will be hawker food take away!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment