Sunday, September 14, 2008

The End is Near!

It's getting pretty interesting now. Exciting, heart pumping.
I can't wait to see the day. 916, Sept 16. What's going to happen? I wonder.

Our government must have gone nuts. What on earth are they doing?
Arresting people under ISA? Then say that it's for protection? Arrests the witness and let the criminal free? This is unbeliveable!

Home Affair Minister, SH knows nothing of the arrests? Only learnt about it after the arrests were made? The arrests is all planned and executed by the police force without his knowledge?
I wonder if he thinks he's talking to morons or he thinks we have the intelligence of his level?

This is OUTRAGES! What leaders have we here? Have we got any leader with a little brain out there? Can someone start talking sense? I guess by now we should know what we want for ourselves and our country. Maybe we should thank them for helping us to decide faster. I know what I want...The Change!

The Change, meaning, change of our government. For better or for worst? I'm willing to take the chance. At least there's a chance...

My hope will be, the change will take place in a peaceful manner. We'll have someone better to take us out of this bad economic situation. Political unstability in this country will end. And the people live happily ever after...

My wish will be, the change will create a better environment for our future generations in this country. Will give us equal rights and opportunity politically so as the first ever non-Malay PM will be born in this country. All races unite and stand as one under this PM irregardless of his race or gender.

Until this day arrive, I'll just celebrate the Mooncake Festival and hopefully I won't be detained under the ISA law after the celebration like poor Ms Kok.

...and so help me God!

No comments:

Post a Comment