Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Beauty Tips..?


I came across this ad a few days ago or rather someone showed it to me. I thought it was quite interesting.

By the way the ad also stated, No Surgery, No Side-Effects, No Pills!

Wah! I thought, cool! For RM188 you get your busts enlarged! From cup size A to B! I'll be the first in line! Yes! No doubt about this, I need one! Eh no, I want one!

But then again....if their method really works, they should be the richest, biggest, most renown fitness centre in the world by now, since they mentioned their method have been proven for more than 10 years. Money Back Guarantee? No? Public listed company? Not yet? Why? What's the problem? Not so convincing yah?

If their method works, what would happen to all the plastic surgeons out there? What will those people who have spent thousands of dollars for silicon implant thinks? "SUCKERS!"

In case you're curious about this ad and want to know more, click here.

The decision is yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment