Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sad news...

It was just last Tuesday that Noraini, Malani, Pauline, Danny, Stanley and I met up at Bernie's and it was then that I was introduced to Shahril.

Shahril is Noraini's friend. A soft spoken guy with a passion for music. He called himself a musician not a singer. He said the difference is he appreciates the music not just the singing. And according to Noraini he sings really well. We even talked about going over to one of the joints he used to frequent to watch him perform. But I'm afraid this won't happen as Shahril passed away yesterday. (got the news from canonmalaysians' blog)

For whatever reason, I do not know. Well, I know this happen to everyone but can it be not so sudden or so soon? I just felt sad that this has to happen to someone I know, even though for just a short period of time. It is like you met someone, said "Hi", talked for awhile, joked, laughed then said "Bye" coz you got to go and then that's the last time you'd see of him! Shocked?

Lost for words here....may you rest in peace, my friend. My condolences to his loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment