Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gents

There are a couple of times in my life that I had accidentally walked into a guy's washroom and a few times that I deliberately walk in (emergency...)

So far, there were no screaming, lucky me. I noticed the gents are not much different from the ladies except for those wall mounted urinals. Wash basins, cubicle toilets with doors, mirrors, tiled walls and floor are very much the same with those in the ladies.

But then....I saw this picture which my friend took and I couldn't help but post it here. It's so funny I thought. To have people looking, laughing and taking your picture while you are peeing! It's bad enough to have strangers standing beside you looking at your xxx while you pee, unless yours is of a substantial size you might want to dive straight into those cubicles. Nope, I don't know actually, I was just imagining how you guys felt.

Of course this is not real, but it's cute!

Photo taken in a men's room at 19th Kitchen, Lake Tahoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment