Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another sad news...

Natasha Richardson dies at 45. Leaving behind her husband Liam Neeson and sons, Micheal and Daniel.

This is the news I got today from one of the newspapers online. Not that I knew Natasha personally but news of her skiing accident since Monday has got my curiousity level raised to finding out more about this lovely lady. A bell finally rang in my head when they mentioned that she starred in the movie 'The Parent Trap'. But I'm sure I could have recognised her from any show, just that I don't remember her name. ( I know this is not cool but my memory space is limited)

I soon found out (from wikipedia) that she had starred in numerous movies, plays and musicals. This talented British lady has won numerous awards as well for her outstanding performances and acts.

It's sad that we have to lose her so soon and at such short notice. From a normal skiing vacation, a harmless skiing lesson (for beginners) and a common fall that seems to show no seriousness to a brain trauma that leads to her death. This is really scary, I'd say life is really unpredictable.

I think I will make it a point to tell my loved ones that I love them each time we bid goodbye. Even though we argued or fought till our hair drops off, just end it with "love yer!" Well, if that will be the last word they heard from me, at least they know...I love them!


May you rest in peace...Natasha.


No comments:

Post a Comment