Monday, March 23, 2009

The Reader




Watched this movie yesterday. Totally dumbfounded.

Oscar award winner Kate Winslet, who won the 'Best Actress Award' for acting in this movie is the sole reason why I watched this movie. How she won it? I'm not sure. But I'm happy she did.

Kate's (36yrs) relationship with David Kross (15 yrs) is somewhat too ...?? Oh, what do I know. I may have to watch it again to understand the story better. ....which I don't mind coz Kate is beautiful (at the beginning of the movie when she was younger). As for David, well he's cute but too young...not my kind.

Anyway, this movie has quite a strong storyline. You've got to understand it in order to understand it. Sounds complicated? Go watch it! The next movie I want to watch is 'Milk'.

No comments:

Post a Comment