Thursday, January 29, 2009

Orange is my favourite.

You can't wear orange coloured T-shirt? Why?

You'll be linked to the Kugan's case and may be detain by the police?!! Well, I suppose not and I hope not because orange is my favourite colour! Please don't make me give up my favourite thing just because of some narrow minded or maybe evil minded person who wanted to create an issue and tried to blow it out of proportion!

Aiya! Another issue of brainlessness! What did he say (SHA)? Something like "Don't treat a criminal a hero"? Hmm, he's not wrong if...Kugan is proven guilty but...not until he's proven guilty?

I think none of us would want to do anything like that, turning a criminal into a hero. It's just that he is not proven guilty yet, so he may be guilty or innocent. It's the police's job to prove it and let the court pass the judgement on him. Nobody else! We are not living under marshal law, we cannot simply kill anyone thinking he deserves it!

My opinion? Nobody deserves to die! Everybody deserves a chance!

My favourite "Big Fat Orange"

4 comments:

  1. Every word you said precisely enunciate the way our beloved law-makers use faulty logic to justify every whims and fancies of theirs. They are many things all roll up in one but smart isn't one of them. Bravo to the 'Class Act' by the 'Brain Dead Society'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, didn't know you read my blog.
    Right on bro, we're on the same path!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It beats reading the STAR or the NST hands down. I have stop buying malaysian newspaper since we were running around with our pants down...metaphorically speaking=) Please keep up with those witty commends and who knows, you might win the 'Nobel Prize' one day.....I'll second it in a twinkle of an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know someone out there still has some sense. Lol!

    ReplyDelete