Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I sent her away?

Chinese New Year is around the corner. Many things have to be done.

Cleaning, washing, dusting, scrubbing, rearranging, painting, decorating, shopping.....etc.etc.etc.

Wow, where do I start? At this moment all I could think about is, "I need a helping hand" NO! I need a few helping hands! And I sent my maid away knowing that I need all the help I can find? Yes, I've sent her away even it's way before her permit expire. Was I insane or what? Who in the right mind would do something like this?

Well, I've got my reasons. Right now I have to live with my decision and all I can say is that, "I have no regrets!" ...Yet.

So, I think I'll just take one thing at a time and I'm sure everything would be fine although time is still a great concern.

Good Luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment