Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fine Fishermen?


Read in the paper today that the fishermen who caught the rare whale shark may be fined?

Why maybe? Under investigation? I wonder?

When news broke out about this catch, they didn't mention if the whale caught in the net is dead or still alive. If it was dead, they could have just said it. If not...

...then why pull it ashore? If they (those fishermen) wanted a memento for their deep sea fishing adventure, they should have just taken a picture and release the whale back to its natural habitat. Don't they realized that fish can't live on land? Ask any 3 year old. Be it endangered or not I think we shouldn't kill any animal for fun or out of curiosity. Our ancestors kill for food and to stay alive. That was like during stone age? It's Year 2009 now! I thought human should be smarter and more civilized by now? I hope I was wrong about them, I hope they have a very very valid reason for what they've done!

Sigh, man..what were they thinking?

I don't know what to say, I wish the authority will set a heavier punishment to serve as a warning to all other future ignorant heroes to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment