Saturday, January 24, 2009

My CNY Wish.

I open my eyes as I lay on my bed wondering...what time is it? What day is it?

Time is always clicking away, no matter how hard you try you can't seems to slow it down or turn it back. So, lying around doing nothing is not something I wish to do.

Time is short, our time is short or is it my time is short? Before I know it, I'm now facing middle age crisis. Things will definitely creep in, slowly...fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, osteoporosis, rheumatism, saggy skin, etc. etc. etc...

Hmm, seems scary but I guess it's something that all of us have to face sooner or later.

So my wish for this Chinese New Year would be, to stay young as long as I can, be it internally or externally. (Wishing myself "Ching Chun Seong Chu")

Talking about young and hot, found this FHM Girls Next Door Search 2009 photo. Aren't they hot or what! Use to be like this, once upon a time....or maybe not?


If you want to see more click here

No comments:

Post a Comment