Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 2009 resolutions...

Year 2009 is here! A year of uncertainty - some say.

But...which year is it that has not been uncertain for me? I thought to myself....hmmm

No!

Not going to think back! Now all I want to think about is what I will do now, later, tomorrow, next week, next month....

Yes!

My new year resolutions are to be happy and happier and the happiest person.

How?

Firstly, must have a lot money. I can fulfill my needs and that will make me happy.

Then, must have a lot more money, I can fulfill the needs of my loved ones and that will make me happier,

Lastly, must have a lot more plenty money, then I can help other people fulfill their needs and that will make me the happiest person!

Wow! Isn't that great!

Now I'm going to eat. Can't do anything on an empty stomach!

So until the next time around, Happy New Year again!

No comments:

Post a Comment