Sunday, January 24, 2010

Did I Miss Something?



The Golden Globe Award 2010.

I watched it recently and as usual I was dazzled by all the beautiful people and their gorgeous attires. It is event like this that almost always send a girl dreaming away!

All those dashing guys...young and old. The young ones are so handsome and fit while the older ones are just so MAN! Damn men!

Not to mention the gorgeous lovely ladies and their gowns...fuyoh! So beautiful, sexy, hot even as they aged so elegantly! My my, how did they do that?

I'll let the photos do a bit of the talking here...feast your eyes!























Aaww...that's all folks! If you want to see more, google it? But did you notice something? The ladies? They are so elegantly dressed but none of them (above) has got a necklace on? In fact most of the stars did not have one on during that evening. Earrings, rings, bangles, bracelets but not necklaces. Has it got anything to do with fashion? Is it the in-thing? Or does wearing a necklace make your dress look any less? And all these years I thought jewellery and accessories are a must to go with your lovely dress, no? Or did I miss something?

Well, what do I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment