Friday, January 22, 2010

Very Well Said!


Read this article by Muaz Omar and I'm extremely happy that we have someone with clear thoughts after all.

I guessed I was drown in too many silly senseless statements by our political leaders that I thought we're doomed! Thus I kind of stopped discussing 'issues' anymore. Thinking whatever we say, our opinions as the people of this country does not carry any weight at all! And when we said something not to their likings, we're violating the law while they can say things that causes war and be termed as their rights!

After reading Muaz's article I realised that if we stopped voicing ourselves, no one will know what we have in mind. So, to save ourselves, our beloved country, we must continue to voice out? Hoping someone out there is listening?

Let us, all Malaysians, unite and stop listening to those manipulative politicians who try to tear us apart for their own selfish benefits! They are those human species whom I am ashamed to be related to.

Let's create a better place for our future generations! Muaz, I totally agree with you! "You are the problem, Dr M" ...very well said!

No comments:

Post a Comment