Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Year Twenty Ten!



New Year Get Together, another reason to eat. Of course I mean eat a lot!

How not to get fat? I'm quite lucky to be one of the lucky ones who has a higher metabolic rate than most common people. Meaning...fat retention is low? Well, not that I cannot put on weight, just slow. I wonder how many years more I can stay this lucky?

Thanks to my Lucky Star I ate a lot (again) tonight. Have a few friends over to my place. We cooked up some food, some just bought some and....fiesta!

Eat, drink, chat, chat, drink, eat again...! Yes, Happy New Year!

My menu...


Soup of the day - ABC Soup boiled with roast turkey bones.


Roast Pork Spare Ribs - Original



Hot & Spicy

Serve with brown sauce





Garden salad tossed with balsamic vinegar


Mixed tropical fruit cocktail


Maggie's menu...



Spaghetti Bologna - yummy


Air Mata Kuching...tasted just like the one from Petaling Street


Maggie made a bowl of delicious coleslaw too...wonder why no photo?


Vivien's (take away) menu...


Roast duck - USJ2 Man in a van




Sate Kajang with ketupat and cucumber





Elaine Wong's menu...



Beautiful, nice jelly dessert...




Happy 2010!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! When do I get the pleasure of sampling your cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...not a problem.

    When are we going to have a reunion party?

    Potluck? Then I'll cook...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Potluck? You don't want to eat MY cooking. I hardly cook, and when I do, it's for the kiddies. LOL. If you don't mind kiddy food, then I'll cook. Haha. Yeah. We can have a sort of reunion or just a mini gathering. You organise????

    ReplyDelete