Saturday, January 16, 2010

Avatar




If you have watched this movie, then you would know what I'm talking about.

This movie has proven one thing...that there are maniacs out there who use their power to manipulated naive innocent people to do things that are beyond imagination...to kill!
Sadly these maniacs are from our species...Homo sapiens. Yes, human! Sad!

They are nothing but selfish, cruel, power crazy and greedy. And it irks me to believe that some of these maniacs are high ranking, influential people.

This movie has shown it all, our human nature...from bad to the worst and from good to....er noble? So, are we learning something here?

Well, kind of reminded me of the song from Pocahontas, Colors of The Wind...

....you think you own whatever land you land on,
the Earth is just a dead thing you can claim...

....you think the only people who are people,
are the people who look and think like you...

If you haven't watch this movie, I suggest you go watch it. It's a very entertaining movie, just remember to empty your bladder before the movie starts. 2 hours 41 minutes is quite a long wait and you wouldn't want to miss any part of it.

1 comment:

  1. Lol yeah I remember I went to the cinema to watch this in 3d din realise that this film is so long just wondering y my back is hurting

    ReplyDelete