Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Caution! This is a totally boring post. Read at your own risk as it might bore you to death!


Why do people get upset? Do you get upset? Why?

Sometimes you did something or maybe you didn't do something and someone gets upset. It may be on purpose or not or you didn't even know?

This 'upset' thingy, is it contagious? Can it spread like the A H1N1 virus? Can it spread from one person to another? e.g. You get upset because you think your friend is upset because she thought you were upset when you are actually NOT? Wah! This is so complicated!

'FEELINGS', such a strange thing to understand. Getting upset at one another can be tiring, waste of time, bad for your health, wears you down mentally or maybe even physically?

And why am I saying all these? Because one of my friends say that I'm upset over nothing and I didn't agree. I'm NOT upset! Why? "Because it's written all over your face girl!" Well, okay, I am really not upset over anything more so anyone, sometimes I'm just tired and I like to keep quiet or stay quiet for awhile. I like to sit idle for awhile? Maybe age is catching up with me and menopause is creeping up on me? Is this so hard to accept? That a person cannot sit in silence for some time except during bedtime? And you have to get upset with me because I did this 'abnormal' thingy? Hey, need to meditate meh?

So, can I say this? I won't get upset over nothing or little things or anything which doesn't make sense. I'm quite a sensible person, I think. Just stay cool...when it's over it's over. Not worth it! Just move on!

If I have to say sorry for something that I didn't do...I WILL say it, if it makes everybody happy? It's really not a hard thing to do, much easier than dieting!

I just cannot agree with this song....






No comments:

Post a Comment