Sunday, July 19, 2009

Revenge of The Fallen


Transformers 2 - Revenge of The Fallen. Wanted to watch this movie sometime last week but didn't get to. Heard about it, read the previews and wondered what's its gonna be like?

Finally watched it today and....ummm...

Okay, I couldn't figure out from the cinema screen who is who? Or is it which is which?
The storyline is okay, well it's sci-fiction! What do you expect! Actions all the way with some comedy thrown in along the way and some sad moments and not forgetting the love scenes (mild ones).

I've watched the first movie and this one is not much different. Just more robots and a little more action. If you like robots and machines, this is a good combination of both. And of course there's Megan Fox! Is she hot or what!




As for Shia LaBeouf (Sam Witwicky), he acts okay but not my type of guy.




I prefer Josh Duhamel (Major Lennox), like this guy. I watched him more often in 'Las Vegas'. He's handsome!



Go watch it if you haven't. This is one show that I don't mind watching again. Maybe I can understand it better if I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment