Sunday, July 5, 2009

Busy week

It has been a busy week. Two events starting one day after the other.
This means preparation work doubled so workload also doubled! Which I liked! More work should mean more income! Right? I hope!

One of the events is the Skate Malaysia 2009 competition which is being held in Sunway Pyramid Ice. Well this is the only place in Malaysia with an ice skating rink so where else can you have it?


Happy skaters

This event is open to all figure skaters and this year they came from Bandung, Hong Kong, Macau, Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bangkok and Manila. Somehow this year's turn out is not as good as previous years. Probably due to A H1N1 ?

Anyway, I got to meet up with few of my old friends and managed to make a few new ones and at the same time make a few bucks!


My booth.




My collegue and me



Products




Old and new friends, from left Chrisha, Connie, me and Irene.




No comments:

Post a Comment