Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mr Khir Toyo, are you kidding!

I know I'm a bit late commenting about this. Actually I do not want to but I can't help it!



This mansion cost only RM3.5mil? Huh??? You believe it? Or you have to because the YB says so! YB? Oh, ex-YB? Who? The one that think we are all 'Yang Bodoh'!

No, he has documents to prove his claims. A property valuation, the S&P agreement and loan document from HSBC. Interesting!


Property valuation from Rahim & Co. The next time you want to get your property valuated remember, NOT TO use them. You'll be losing out Millions$$$! And I think a picture of the house would be nice to support this PV. For those house or mansion owners in Shah Alam, good luck to you! Your property's value now will be sky rocketing downwards!






Okay, if this is true, who on earth would sell a property at such rock bottom price. Is this a special arrangement of some kind? It's like someone selling an original Rolex watch to a 'special person' for RM1,000 instead of the original price of maybe RM30,000? You get what I mean? Either way is not right.

The renovation cost RM600,000. I want to know the contractor! Please can I have his phone number?

Well, there you have it. Another unbelievable story from our Bolehland! I need to go now, need to drop everything I'm doing to go...

....study. To be a dentist, don't care if I'm already 40. In another 6 - 8 years I will be earning RM60,000 a month and by the time I reach my retirement age 55 or 56 (10 years time) I would have at least Rm5mil in my bank! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment