Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's Obama as predicted!

History created in America today. The first African American elected as the 44th President of United States of America.
Bravo and congrats to him and also to the people of America! You have made it happened! It is clear now that colour of the skin is no longer an issue in our era. Racism is a thing of the past.

Things is definitely going to be tough for him, real tough. With all the happenings around the country and the world, I wish him all the best. Not that he need it but I want to because I want to see more people like him up on the Presidential Stand, no matter in which country.

Can we do it in Malaysia? Can we make it happen? I am waiting, I would like it to happen here, in our country. I'm counting the days....

No comments:

Post a Comment