Saturday, November 22, 2008

Do damned, don't do also damned!

This phrase has been used quite extensively this past week. I wonder who started it!

Even though I'm not in action for the past week, I still keep my ears and eyes open. I would like to recapture the headlines from some of the papers. I'm not going to comment about them, too nauseous to mention. I wonder if our politicians know what they are saying can be a mental torture, unless we regard their speech as lame jokes!

Coffee, tea or mee...? In a taxi? Pakcik ni steward ke?

Jalan Silibin to Jalan P.Patto? P...Who? Is his name in any of our history books? Cannot remember? So long didn't study history.

World Heritage Site Status dilemma for Penang. "Damned if we do, and damned if we don't"
Hey Mr. another way of saying, "Do die, don't do also die!" Damn!

Shah Rukh Khan't come? Aiyo, just change the date till he can lor! No big deal mah! Not important....to him.

Rafiah yet to hear from Idris?? Nothing new, since when you can get an apology from a politician over some mean remarks they made? Crossed your fingers?? I'll cross my toes too for you!

Syed Hamid : I will prevail! Of course you will! I support you...!??

Najib never met Altantuya! Wah! He knows. Ssh! Only this, other things he doesn't know.

Hey, this can go on forever. I better stop here. I know, I know, I said I won't comment but I just couldn't help it. My psychologist told me is better to let go then to keep it inside me. I might go into depression! Don't wanna get into depression, now that I'm already a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment