Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm Back!


Yes, I'm back after serving my terms in Kamunting...(9 days)

...I was detained by some secret agent from don't know where under the ISA! The reason?
Hack! They don't need any reason to detain you! Just mentioned the magic word 'ISA' and tah dah...you're in a cell. Just because you are a blogger, you'll stand a chance to be detained, so becareful what you blog about!

Well, I guessed I didn't get the same cell as Teresa or RPK or the reporter, don't they craft something on the cell wall such as 'I was here, signed RPK'! Hmm..actually I don't know. I wasn't allow to blog but I managed to write something which I will post them up when the time is right.
Sounds familiar?

Okay, okay, I was just fooling around. I was missing in action for the past week. Cannot tell what happenned lah, it's a secret! Promise I won't stay away too long the next time ok, hmmm...is 8 days too long?

I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment