Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Name Is Khan

Long weekend means time for a break? From your usual routines, yes? Maybe not for some? For me....it's a time for a few good movies (if there's any).

Well, I watched a few and yes, there's this movie that I like and I think everyone should go watch it!

...."My Name Is Khan"....


A Bollywood movie by Karan Johar starring Datuk Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. A very emotional movie that touches you in many ways. The writer, Shibani Bathija has evokes emotions and humor from culture and people, with strong overtones of racism and love. I just love this, "...all people are the same, their only difference is 'good' and 'bad'..." And I fully agree!




Hmmm....Najib and Tun M and all you racist people out there MUST watch this movie!

Although Shahrukh may not have acted his best, (hard to imagine a handsome hunk with Asperger's syndrome) I still like him. Kajol is so pretty, such a perfect match! Don't you just love pretty things!






"My name is NOT Khan and I am not a terrorist!"




No comments:

Post a Comment