Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oh no, not again!

If you have read my previous blog on 'Four Weddings and A Gathering Pt.2' you could have remembered that I mentioned I didn't have any pictures to show you as proof to what I said? Yes, the part that goes...

..."Oh, I got a chance to sing on stage too with Edmund. Sorry I don't have any pictures to prove my words here."...

Well, here they are...not that I need to prove anything but I need a reason to put the photos up don't I?

This is not me, it's Edmund.

This is me with Edmund.






I stole these pictures from Stanley's blog. I know I don't look good (have I ever said I looked good?). Wait till you see the video. I cannot imagine the look on your face, don't say I didn't warn you. "WATCH AT YOU OWN RISK!" (that is if it's ever get to be uploaded)

Just promise you won't laugh, okay? It was my first time performing live, in front of 600 over people. Can you imagine how I felt at that moment? I have to down a few beers before and after the event! Before, to get rid of my nervousness and after, to get rid of my embarrassment!

But after doing this once, I wish I can do it again. Maybe could be better the next time around? Or can it be so bad that you'll shout, "Oh no! Not again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment