Friday, December 18, 2009

Four Weddings And A Gathering (Part 1)

It has been more than 2 months since I last updated my blog? For those who thought I might be dead..., sorry to disappoint you. Sometimes things just didn't turn out as you wanted huh?

Well my brains have gone for a vacation and thus I've been in a state of 'brainlessness' for awhile? Lame! After the long break, this blog could be a bit too long to handle. Hope you don't doze off somewhere in between.

Coming back to the title of this blog, the months of November and December seem good for those who wish to get married this year. That's because according to the Chinese Calendar, next year is year of the tiger and is not that good for tying the knot? Is this true? I'm not sure, let me know if you do? It makes me think what would happened to the bridal industries if it is true.

Anyway I attended 4 weddings this month! And yes, I'm going to share these wonderful moments with you because...I want to!

Wedding No.1


November 29, 2009
My childhood friend James and his lovely wife Cassies. A match made in heaven!


Childhood friends at the dinner. A reunion after 10 over years!



Wedding No.2

December 5, 2009

My friend Olivia and her hunk Bryan!
Aww...Bryan looks like he's just strike a lottery!
Yes Bryan, you did!






A warm dinner party at Oli's home. Oli, Sharon and me.

Friends to grace the ceremony...Sharon, Keith


Wedding No.3


December 8, 2009
My friend Niesher and Alex
What a lovely couple!




Lovely Niesher and me...


friends at the dinner

...with Lychee

...and Angie

Okay, enough for now. Getting too long winded. Stay tune for Part 2 of this title.







No comments:

Post a Comment