Friday, December 18, 2009

Four Weddings And A Gathering (Part 2)

...this is a continuation from yesterday's blog.

Wedding No.4
December 13, 2009
The marriage of Jeremy and Swit.
Such a sweet couple!
(Jeremy is the son of Stanley, my ex-colleague)

The wedding dinner is held at Damansara Palace Restaurant in Kota Damansara and I think is a wedding dinner to be remembered for years to come. At least I would! Why?

Here, check these out..!.


RADE, the band that rock you off your feet that whole night!

Yes! Stanley rocks!


Jeremy's cool!

Jeradyne's awesome!


Mobiko, pretty hot girls!



And a few celebrities to grace the event...Lai Mun and Hao Ren

Oh, I got a chance to sing on stage too with Edmund. Sorry I don't have any pictures to prove my words here. I'm not sure how I fared that night but nevertheless it was a great opportunity given to me by Stanley. Thanks a million, Stanley!


A snap shot with members of RADE. They are cool!

A sumptuous meal...



...bottomless drinks!


A reunion for some...



A great time for ex-canons to catch up after almost 20 years!





Mike Cheong, can't believe you're a grandpa now! What a young grandpa! Congrats!


Stanley and Jeradyne with Edmund, Elayne and me.

There you have it! Music, songs, food, drinks, friends...it was indeed a wonderful night!

Back to the title of this blog, the last part...A Gathering.

Yes on November 7, 2009 we had a gathering for ex-PPKL in my house. Most of my ex-colleagues made it except for the few that has gone overseas! We had a marvelous time eating, drinking, chatting the whole day! Yes, you won't believe me when I say this...we talked from 1pm till 11pm that day! Women! Let me know if you are like us? Maybe the next time you can join us? Our next gathering will be in Malacca!


Standing from left, Elena, Chui Teng, me, Lee Peng
Sitting from left, Angela, Shirleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment