Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ban Roast Pork?

NO! At least not yet?

I love roast pork! And I hope they won't ban the sales of roast pork in malay-majority areas!
Yes, because that's where I stay!

Be sensitive to thy neighbours, they say? Be sensitive to their religion? Okay...so who's going to be sensitive to mine? My taste buds??? Maybe I am the not so important minority?

So, I must 'kow tow' to the majorities. Darn!

Well then, I'll make my own roast pork! Not too hard, but not so easy either. But it turns out okay okay. I loved the stabbing part (where you stab the skin to make it tender and pop like crackers when you roast it later) Can let go some steam too!

Oops! A small portion is burnt! And some part are done not as they should be? Otherwise the taste is quite good. This is my first shot at this dish, I'll try again. Hopefully it will turn out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment