Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bikinis...I wish!

I've always envy girls in their skimpiest bikinis running along the beach! Then I would thought to myself...how nice if I could be like them. Strolling the beach in bikinis!

Well, I couldn't get myself to do it. No matter how hard I try to convince myself. The reason? I'm not in good shape. For certain reasons I cannot say that I'm fat. I don't want anyone to throw stones at me! For those who know me, they'll curse me if I say so!

That's why I use the term 'good shape'. And I certainly do not have it! If you don't understand what I'm trying to say...okay here's the examples.

This is 'Good Shape'



Sexy...






These are not fat? It's not good shape! Get what I mean?


This is also not good shape!






These...fat!



and...extremely fat!















So there you have it! Hope you understand what I'm trying to point out? I'm sure some will say things like, "Why worry, just do want you want lah! Nobody will care what you look like! You see all those gwai poh? They are worse and yet they dare to wear bikinis lor!"

I understand exactly what they mean but then again...when you put on something, don't you want to feel good in it? Don't you want people to look and stare at you and give you the admiring looks? If you say "No" then you are a lair! If you say "couldn't care" then please...go ahead put on your skimpiest bikinis and go run or walk along the beach to and fro 100x! See if you care?

Okay, no offense. This is only my personal opinion! Just do what you want to lah! As for me unless I look and feel good in what I'm in, I'm not going to expose any negative part of me! Am I being paranoid or what?

Anyway I will try to work towards...to be able to put on bikinis the next time I go to a beach! Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment