Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Talent

Singers, actresses/actors, musicians, dancers, artists, designers etc. Are these people talented? They should be, if they want to make it big! Although some might not need to be, advertising and promotion plays a big part sometimes.

Talent is inborn? A talented person is somehow talented in many ways? Do you agree?
I somehow believe so. Talented people are somehow special, they do not need to learn things by hard. It is just in their blood, if that's how we want to put it. It's a natural thing to them, like how we learn to walk? If you have legs, that is.

So, how does it feel like to be talented in certain things or many things? I think, "GREAT!" I wished I was talented in something, anything? Hmmmm....

But, talent does not come with a complete package I guess. Imagine someone who is talented or multi-talented, pretty/handsome, tall, slim/hunky, good-hearted, patient, gentle, down to earth....wow! Anyone? Maybe? Please let me know?

Meanwhile, here are a few talented people that I come to know of from canonmalaysians. You might want to take a look at their talents.

Susan Boyle, click here


5 year old, Yoo Ye Eun. Click here.


Connie Talbot, click here.




And...the not so talented one...Simon says, "If you haven't got it, you haven't got it!" How true...

No comments:

Post a Comment