Sunday, December 21, 2008

While I was away, things happened!

After being away for 13 days, I'm actually glad that I'm back in my home, my country.
And while I'm not around, things happened...sad things, funny things, happy things, etc.

I'm not going to talk about things that happened frequently or repeatedly such as our political squabbles. Just want to say that...

...I'm saddened by the news of the Bukit Antarabangsa landslide tragedy. My heart goes out to the victims of the tragedy and their loved ones. Reminds me of the Highland Tower tragedy way back in the 90's. Just so sad...

Then I laughed reading the news about the US President narrowly missing a shoe being thrown at his face! My my what an incident!

And the happiest part is our petrol price is down 10 cents again. What good news to welcome me back from a long trip!

I hope for more happy news then sad ones even if it has nothing to do with me. For this coming Christmas and New Year, may we be blessed with many many happy returns, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment