Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Visit to China (Part 2) - Place to stay.

If you have not been to China, you might think that the hotel rate there is cheap.

Heck no!!

A standard room in Hangzhou or Suzhou or Shanghai or Beijing can cost up to RM180 per night for a 3 star hotel. And the quality? I would say 2 stars only.

So for 8 nights I have to put up with really hard beds and stuffy rooms. Kind of reminded me of my school days when I had to put up a night in the classroom sleeping on neatly arranged tables.

Hangzhou Dun Huang Hotel

Can do as we are budget tourists. Well, have to save a bit of money for shopping.

Suzhou Wuzhou Hotel and Shanghai East Asia Hotel

A bit old but location is good. Shopping and food easily available.



Beijing Huathai Hotel

The rooms in Beijing is okay. The best amongst all but it's a bit far from the attraction sites.

Total amount spent on accommodation for 10 nights is RM3,245.

No comments:

Post a Comment