Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I've been cursed...!

Help! I've been cursed!

Everything is like falling down on me, all at the same time.

I got a call, telling me to set up a new kiosk in Klang this week, and this week I've got a big event coming up on Saturday (9th - 16th) and then I got an sms from one of my staff saying she wants to quit her job this week, one already left last week and another is leaving next week and I have no replacement for them yet. One staff is on emergency leave, another want to take off this week, one went to JB and couldn't get a ticket back...

Sigh...
Can't sleep, thinking what's the best thing to do in situation like this.
Can't think also, at a lost now.
Tired, trying to prepare for everything.
I wish someone could help me out, get me a few people (trained or not trained, coz it does not matter now, not important)
Give me more time, to look for people to work.
Lend me a hand, to help me take care of some things while I try to settle others.

Sigh...guess I'll just let everything fall to its place on their own...'when the ship reached the jetty it'll straightened by itself'?

But whatever it is, whatever happen or going to happened....I still want to be HAPPY.

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!
Now I know why the people that go into mental institutions are so HAPPY!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment