Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ice Skating is CoooL or what??

These 1000 ice skaters from 10 countries got together competing against each other...isn't this cool? It's like a war zone for some, things/stuff are everywhere, skaters shouting, non-skaters cheering or is it screaming..messy, just messy.

But I like it, everybody seems happy. I can see smiley faces everywhere and hear laughter from every corner. But of course there are also the moment of truth as some skaters couldn't accept being defeated (kiasu lah).

Anyway I think ice skating is really a family affair. Most or I think all the skaters came with their family. So you can see people of all sizes, yeah from babies to old folks (OOps, better known as senior citizens) Maybe they are taking this as a family vacation??

Well well, I think I really don't care as I am here to do my biz. I know that I am Happy, what else do I care...too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment