Friday, August 1, 2008

I just love my country...

I think I've heard enough...

All the political scams, condemnation, allegation, corruption...etc.etc.etc.

All the price hikes, first sugar, then flour, then eggs, rice, fuel, concrete, etc.etc.etc.

Some how the news' headlines is something that you will look forward to learn from everyday.
Everyday there is new thing, new case, new person to shout about. Or sometimes it can be the same thing, same case and same person being repeatedly shout about...

Come on, these can go on and on forever...god knows how long.
But as long as this will take, we will be the ones that's caught in between.

So I try not to think or discuss about it too much. I guess too much complaining can cause high blood pressure. I still want to live...long!

I still have more important things to think about. Like my savings for my old age, insurance, investment, health, family, etc.etc.etc.

Nonetheless, somehow it kept creeping up to my brain and no matter how hard I fight back it's actually all around me. Everyone is talking about it...voices surrounds me like flies buzzing over my ears non-stop! When can this stop? Please make it stop; someone, somewhere, somehow??

Dream off!

Who says life is easy? Who says life is like a box of chocolate? Not me...or I would have eaten all the chocolates in the box to find out what will I get.

I just want to live happy. If possible very happy or very very happy!

Stop babbling, get a life, just love thy country...

No comments:

Post a Comment